Key tasks/ responsibilities:
• Greet visitors and answer phones calls
• Distribute outgoing and incoming correspondence
• Update databases
• Coordinate equipment and facility service calls
• Order and track equipment and office supplies
• Provide meeting support to include scheduling, facility set-up, arranging conference calls, and web meetings
• Assist with a variety of special projects as assigned
We expect that you have:
• Fluency in English
• Professional, supportive, and helpful attitude
• Willingness to learn
• Excellent PC skills, proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
We expect you to be self-driven and focused on delivering the goals, to act professionally and give clients, customers and colleague’s the best treatment. We highly value accuracy, quality awareness, commitment to the job and good working relationship with colleagues.
Being an employee in Lindorff means working with enthusiastic colleagues in a dynamic and professional environment, and as an employee you will be encouraged to continuously develop towards your potential. Lindorff is very good at spotting talents and providing interesting opportunities for those who work hard and actively strive towards achieving results.