Back office specialist
Key tasks/ responsibilities:
- Data entry into systems and control
- Assuring correct data input
- Work with documentation
- Written and spoken communication with unit in Sweden, Norway or Finland
- Other back-office tasks
We expect that you:
- are fluent in written and oral English
- are familiar with MS Office (user level)
- have willingness and ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures
- are a good team player
We expect you to be self-driven and focused on delivering the goals, to act professionally and give clients, customers and colleague’s the best treatment. We highly value accuracy, quality awareness, commitment to the job and good working relationship with colleagues.
Being an employee in Lindorff means working with enthusiastic colleagues in a dynamic and professional environment, and as an employee you will be encouraged to continuously develop towards your potential. Lindorff is very good at spotting talents and providing interesting opportunities for those who work hard and actively strive towards achieving results.