Invoice accounting specialist
Key tasks/ responsibilities:
- Managing different types of payments: outgoing, unplaced, overpayments, etc.
- Investigating incoming payments and mail, handling invoice returns
- Preparation of reports
- Monthly reconciliations
- Written and spoken communication with Norwegian customers and clients
- Other back-office tasks related to accounting
We expect that you:
- Know English language
- Have University level degree
- Are familiar with MS Office (user level)
- Have willingness to learn new skills
- Have experience in accounting or related field (would be an advantage)
We expect you to be self-driven and focused on delivering the goals, to act professionally and give clients, customers and colleague’s the best treatment. We highly value accuracy, quality awareness, commitment to the job and good working relationship with colleagues.
Being an employee in Lindorff means working with enthusiastic colleagues in a dynamic and professional environment, and as an employee you will be encouraged to continuously develop towards your potential. Lindorff is very good at spotting talents and providing interesting opportunities for those who work hard and actively strive towards achieving results.