Junior Software Testing Specialist
Key tasks/ responsibilities:
- Your testing scope will be end-to-end acceptance tests covering business use cases involving integrations between front-end and back-end systems;
- You will use your skills in User Acceptance Testing, to verify that product fulfills the business requirements and related functionality;
- You will test Lindorff commercial products and services, while working together with business in different country units, and product development teams;
- Your responsibility will be to plan your testing scope, execute tests and report results and status;
- You will be part of Testing team which is located in Lindorff Business Service Center in Vilnius;
- Being a valuable team member you will have possibility to improve your testing skills in different testing areas.
We expect that you have:
- Awareness that quality is not only about finding bugs and reporting them to developers;
- Good communication skills;
- Good co-operation skills;
- Willingness to learn new skills and testing techniques;
- Willingness to travel;
- Experience in MS Dynamics AX would be an advantage.
We expect that you are:
- Highly numerate, attention to detail, quick learner and ability to think on their feet/solve problems quickly
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and keen to learn and develop themselves
- Good communicator with ability to communicate with different levels of Customers/Stakeholders
- Good team player and ability to work independently with clear instructions and processes
- Willing to go the extra mile to achieve the objectives and meet deadlines
By joining Lindorff, you will be working with enthusiastic and professional colleagues in a dynamic and stretching environment. As an employee, you will be encouraged to develop continuously in order to reach your potential. Lindorff is very good at spotting talents and providing interesting and rewarding opportunities to those who work hard and actively strive towards achieving results.